is the Uintah Basin's only Hockey Association. We primarily serve Roosevelt, Vernal and surrounding areas with hockey programs for ages 4 through adult. Our season runs early October through early March with games occurring on Saturdays beginning in late October. Ashley Valley Hockey participates in the Utah Recreational League.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN AT WESTERN PARK UNLESS YOU ARE ON THE ICE! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
1. If your player is sick, has a fever or other COVID symptom please keep them home. We want your player at practice, but not if they aren’t well. If you player misses school because of illness please keep the player home from practice.
2. There is no locker room use for practice until told otherwise.
3. Come dressed and ready to play! Skates, gloves and helmets are the only items to be put on at the rink. Players should not arrive more than 15 minutes before practice and should leave directly after practice!
4. Players must bring their own water bottle to all practices and games. It must have the player’s name on it! Please bring a water bottle. Leaving the ice is a distraction.
5. Fabric face masks are required at the Western Park Ice Rink unless you are on the ice.
6. One parent/guardian may enter the rink during drop off and pick up only. Due to the age of our Mites and Minis one parent/guardian may stay during practice as our littlest (and cutest) players need assistance with things best handled by a parent or guardian. (Cheer up hugs and restroom needs!)
7. Face masks ARE REQUIRED for spectators. You will be asked to leave if you are not properly wearing a mask.
8. Please practice social distancing.
9. Team Managers or Coaches will send out COVID-19 Restrictions for each rink a few days prior to games.
Call/text Abbi Jackson at 435.219.0804 or text Brayden Tweed at 435.219.5515to make a sharpening appointment.
Our Mites are loving the ice this year!
Raffle Discount Codes have been sent and registration links have been fixed!
Thank you all so much for being so patient as we worked that out! If you didn't receive your code please message us! We have a couple of players that sold raffle tickets and they aren't in our system. So please if you haven't received your discount code email, message us so we can help!
We can't wait to see everyone on the ice!!!
|U6 Mini Mites||6:15-7:30 PM||4:30-5:45 PM|
|U8 Mites||6:15-7:30 PM||4:30-5:45 PM|
|U10 Squirts||5:30-6:45 PM||5:30-6:45 PM|
|U12 PeeWees||4:45-6:00 PM||4:45-6:00 PM|
|U14 Bantams||3:15-4:30 PM||3:15-4:30 PM|
|Stick & Puck||3:15-5:15 PM||10:45 AM-12:45 PM|
|Varsity||9:15-10:30 PM||8:45-10:00 PM||9:15-10:30 PM|
|JV||7:45-9:00 PM||8:45-10:00 PM|
|Adult Drop In (15 & Older)||5:30-7:00 PM|
|Open Skate Times (Western Park Fees Apply)||3:00-5:00 PM||7:00-9:00 PM||1:30-4:00 pm & 6:00-8:00 pm||2:00-5:00 PM & 7:00-9:00 PM|
|Private Ice Charter/Rental (Western Park Fees Apply)||7:00-9:00 PM||7:00-8:30 PM||5:15-6:45 PM|
Public Skate sessions open in Mid October. Please call Western Park for details.
|Wednesday 3:00-5:00 pm||Adults $4|
|Thursday 7:00-9:00 pm||Children $3|
|Friday 1:00-4:00 pm and 6:00-8:00 pm||Skate Rental $3|
|Saturday 2:00-5:00 pm and 7:00-9:00 pm||
Ten Punch Pass $25
(good for admission and skate rental-
not valid for private parties)
For more information and private rentals please call 435.789.7396. Schedule is created by Western Park and is subject to change.